What is “ProCredit Online”?
- “ProCredit ONLINE” is a modern service that supports electronic banking activities for company owners holding an account at ProCredit Bank. Any company with an account at ProCredit Bank.
- “ProCredit ONLINE” is a Smart Card-based service with the highest level of security (PKI Technology, Smart Cards & Digital Signatures) and is designed to provide you with better services and access to banking services for ProCredit Bank clients.
- Electronic banking access "ProCredit ONLINE" provides secure access to your accounts at any time, proper fund management and time saving.
All you need is a computer with Internet access, a "Smart Card" issued by the bank and a card reader.
“ProCredit ONLINE" enables you to:
- Check your account balance
- Submit national and international payment orders
- Permanently archive payment orders for multi-purpose use
- Multiple signature option for payment orders (signature of payment orders by more than one authorised user in the company account)
- Different authorisation levels for selected accounts
- Print information from saved payments, transactions and other documents, etc.
Electronic access to ProCredit Bank accounts is supported by the most sophisticated modern technology to protect your private data. The security of your funds is at the highest level with “Smart Cards”.
How to apply?
- Any company that has a bank account in ProCredit Bank, can apply for ProCredit ONLINE "
You only need to visit one of our business centers and ask for the exploitation of" ProCredit ONLINE ".
- Interested parties, who do not have a bank account with ProCredit Bank, can also apply for ProCredit ONLINE, but first they have to open an account at ProCredit Bank.