Domestic transfers are all payment orders that are carried out through banks operating within the territory of Kosovo.
- Payments to the beneficiary that has an account at our bank, where the funds will be transferred to their account typically within 15 minutes.
- Payments to a beneficiary who has an account with another bank within Kosovo.
Domestic payments can be:
- Standard—processed within the same business day;
- Priority—executed only through e-Banking and processed within 15 minutes from the moment of receipt
Also other domestic payments whose purpose is the payment of different services can be:
- Utility bills: water, electricity, telephone
- Payments to municipality: Personal income tax, pension contributions, property tax, other payments due to budgetary units for services received (ministries, courts, etc.)
- Customs duties