Professional candidates with working experience (not necessarily in banking) or university graduates who are willing to learn and get involved in responsible banking.
- We are looking for people who are willing to learn and who are able to adapt to new environments. Taking on a position in our bank could mean that you will be assigned to a branch on the other side of the country, or that you will spend several months abroad for training purposes. If you view this as an opportunity then you could be the right candidate.
- We place great value on individuals who are oriented towards serving clients. As a financial service provider, we attach vital importance to this aspect, which requires people with an ability to empathize and communicate with our clients.
- We need people who are willing and able to take responsibility and make decisions based on logic, reason and common sense, and who also have both feet firmly planted on the ground. In other words, we expect independent individuals who at the same time are able to be self-critical and are also receptive to constructive feedback from colleagues.
- We want people who appreciate and benefit from learning opportunities and whose thinking goes beyond the required minimum; curious people who also want to – and know how to – share their knowledge and learn lessons from others.
- We want honest and reliable people with high professional standards; people who apply logical and rational thinking, who are able to organize and are motivated and enthusiastic about contributing to our objectives.